Westinghouse WGen5500 Portable Generator with Cover - 5500 Rated Watts & 6850 Peak Watts - Gas Powered - - Transfer Switch Ready review›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Westinghouse
- 5500 running watts and 6850 peak watts; recoil start; 6.6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; hour meter; 13 hour run time at 50% load
- Features two GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) 5-20R 120V household Duplex receptacle and one L14-30R 120/240V twist-lock receptacle; all outlets have rubber covers for added safety
- Plug-and-play: comes with a Westinghouse generator cover, oil, an oil funnel, a tool kit, and a user's Manual to get you started right out of the box (minimal assembly required)
- Powered by a 420 cc Westinghouse 4-stroke OHV engine featuring a long-lasting cast iron sleeve with automatic low oil shutdown and digital hour meter
- EPA, CARB, and CSA Compliant: Backed By a 3-Year Warranty; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571
The Westinghouse WGen5500 portable generator is a perfect portable power solution, whether you are looking for an emergency power supply for your home or you need to power campsite, tailgate party, or your latest home improvement project. Designed by Westinghouse in Columbus, Ohio, the dependable & easy-to-use WGen5500 offers a variety of premium, innovative features at a value that cannot be beat by comparable generator models. An intuitive control panel with conveniently located controls makes the WGen5500 easy to operate. Rubber covered GFCI power outlets provide additional protection from the environment & rugged conditions. Unlike comparable generator models, the WGen5500 sturdy hardened-steel frame features roll bars on the top of the unit that provide additional protection for the unit's 6.6 gallon gas tank. The roll bars additionally offer a larger variety of options for transporting & securing the unit. The WGen5500 features a powerful Westinghouse engine that was designed with reliability & extended life in mind. Westinghouse engines incorporate overhead valve technology that allows the engine to run at lower temperatures & use less fuel than conventional side valve engines. Additionally, a built-in automatic low oil shutdown protects the WGen5500 engine from damage by shutting the engine down if the oil level becomes dangerously low or if the oil overheats & loses viscosity. A digital hour meter on the control panel makes it easy to perform regular maintenance on the WGen5500, ensuring long-life & lasting utility. The Westinghouse WGen5500 portable generator is backed by a three-year warranty & Westinghouse nationwide service & support network.