- MULTI-CAPACITY POWER STATION FOR CAMPING: 42000mAh 155Wh Power Station with 3 USB ports (5V,3.1A shared with 3 ports) can charge phones, iPad, GPS, mp3, camera, RC helicopter etc when traveling;3 DC (Direct Current) ports can help for car cleaning and car tire changing etc. Powerful flashlight provide you about 125 hours lighting on your camping night.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL BATTERY PACK,GREAT EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY:Super power bank,it not only can charge DC devices(180W max),but also AC (Alternating Current) appliances(100W max) like laptops,fan, lights,mini refrigerator,CPAP machine (Use DC-DC converter from your CPAP would get longer hours),great power backup for emergency like home power outages, hurricanes and so on.
- SMALL OUTDOOR GENERATOR: It is compact and light weight, easy to put it in backpack, RV and camper. Besides, it is easily be recharged by solar panel(13V-24V/50W) or by wall outlet(7-8 hours fully charged, power adapter included)or by car 12V adapter(car charger included).Friendly Notice:The solar panel is not included, you need to buy separately!
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: Ultra Safety Technology provide you with complete protection.Intelligent circuit design protects against short circuiting,over-heating, over-currents, and over-charging, keep you and the battery safe.
- We provides you with excellent After-sale service,30 days Money-back satisfaction guarantee without any reason,12 months warranty for quality-related issues and friendly communication.
ISUNPOW Outdoor Backup Generator-Emergency Power Pack combines functionality and versatility.It is portable and powerful enough to run small appliances while camping or during an emergency.♥To calculate how long would it power your device, you need to know the watt/voltage/current of your device.e.g. If your laptop is 45 watt. So the running time=155wh/45w=2.7-3hrs;(consider power loss)If your iPad is 12v, 5a input, the running time=155wh/12v/5a=2 -2.5hrs For CPAP machine, if you plug into AC outlet, the running time is about 3-4 hours, but if use DC-DC power converter, the running time would be much longer. So we suggest to use DC-DC converter when camping.For 50 watt standing fan, probably 3-4 hours working time.Basic informationCapacity: 155Wh/42000mAh,3.7V Fully Recharged Time: 7-8 hours recharged by DC 15V/2A wall adapter(Also could charged by car adapter (8-9 Hours)and solar panel,and the solar panel is not included with the generator, you need to buy separately!) Built-in Battery: High Quality Lithium ion BatteriesRecharging Adapter Input: DC 15V/2ACharge Mode: CC/CV3*USB 5V/3.1A max3* DC Output:9-12.6V/15A 180W Max(Total)AC Continuous Output: 100W MaxAC Voltage: 110V AC(modified sine wave ) Output Frequency: 60Hz Power Indicator: Led Indicators Lifecycle: More than 500 times ♥Accessories: 1* Portable Power Generator (Solar Panel is Sold Separately)1* Wall adapter 1* Car adapter1* Cigarette light adapter1* User Manual NOTICE:The max power of AC port is 100W,DC port is 180W.The power of all devices should not exceed the maximum limit of AC and DC.