Phoenix Generators PG1000 Gasoline Generator 1000 Watt Peak Power - 2 Stroke review›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Phoenix Generators
- Small, compact and portable with enough power to handle many different jobs
- 2 - 120 volt outlets and 1 - USB Power port
- 2 Stroke Gasoline/Oil Mix -- 6.7 amp max capacity
- Great for camping, hunting, tailgating, storms, job site or an emergency
- 5-7 hour run time on 1 gallon of fuel. 60 decibels at 25 feet.
1000w (1000w starting 800w running)Gasoline 2 stroke 63cc 2hp50:1 mix. 30:1 for break in (30hrs)2 - 120v AC outlets 1 USB outlet (5v 1a)Circuit breaker protection60hz Recoil start (pull start)1.1 Gallon (4.2L) fuel tank 5 hour run time91dB at 3 ft - 60dB at 20 ft16"x15"x14" (boxed)41.8 lbs.CARB approved2 year emissions warranty 90 day equipment warrantyGreat for camping, hunting, tailgating, boating, light job site work, select home back up.Break in ratio is 30:1 for the first 30 hours or 6 tank fills. After break-in, the ratio is 50:1. Ratio - Fluid Ounces Per Gallon - Milliliter Per Liter - Oil Percentage 30:1. = 4.3. (4.3oz oil per gallon of fuel) 33.3(33.3ml of oil per gallon of fuel) 3.2% 50:1. = 2.6. (2.6oz of oil per gallon of fuel) 20(20ml of oil per gallon of fuel) 2.0%