- Dual Fuel - Operate your 8000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric start - Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge - Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Powerful - At 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts on gasoline and 9025 starting watts and 7250 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support - Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 100297 8000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Whether you need power for your home or next project, Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life more convenient than ever. The convenient electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours. Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit includes 1.2-quarts of 10W-30 oil. Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane, and easily switch fuels with our patented fuel selector switch that allows for safe switching between fuel sources. Using gasoline, the 459cc Champion engine produces 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, and will run for 8 hours at 50% load when the 6.1-gallon fuel tank is full. It produces 9025 starting watts and 7250 running watts, and will run for 5 hours at 50% load when using a 20-pound propane tank. Also included is a 3.3-foot propane hose with a built-in regulator. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet, which is a bit louder than a vacuum, this machine can provide home backup in an outage, plus the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe. Plenty of outlets are available, with a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R), a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) as well as four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). Champion’s thoughtful packaging and clear directions make setup hassle free, plus the foldaway U-shaped handle makes it easy to store, while the never-flat tires in the included wheel kit make transport a cinch. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.