- Wireless Remote Start - Start and stop up to 80 ft. away
- 9375 starting watts, 7500 running watts with up to 8 hours run time on a full tank of gas
- Powered by a reliable 439cc Champion engine with Touch Start, battery included for push-button electric start
- Covered Outlets - 120/240V 30A locking, 120/240V 50A RV, 120V 30A RV, four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets all secured, protects your appliances from power surges
- Champion Support - 3 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support
The Champion Power Equipment 100161 RV Ready Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. For your RV, you can power two 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners. Owning this 7500-watt generator means the next time there’s an outage, the power in your house stays on. For projects, the 439cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine has what it takes to handle the power tools you need. Champion’s got convenience covered. Starting and stopping your generator from up to 80 feet away with the wireless remote key fob is a snap. You’ll appreciate the convenient electric start with included battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. The Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours, while the foldaway U-shaped handle and never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, this unit can handle it all in an outage – lights, refrigerator, modem/router, security system, window AC, furnace blower, TV, computer, phone charger and more. Not only that, but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include 120/240V 50A (14-50R) and 120V 30A (TT-30R) RV outlets as well as a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 6.1-gallon tank of gasoline, run at 50% and enjoy up to 8 hours of power. From 23 feet, the noise level is 74 dBA, a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner. This unit holds 1.2 quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor. A Quick Drain oil tube means easy changes, and the included oil means all you’ll need to buy is gasoline. This generator is EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.