- Wireless Remote Start - Included key fob allows you to start and stop your generator from up to 80 feet away
- Convenient electric start with 3-position ignition switch - Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics - RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Ultra-Quiet Operation - 58 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3100 starting watts and 2800 running watts with up to 8 hours run time at a 25% load
- Champion Support - Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 75537i 3100-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. A quiet and lightweight companion for your next camping or tailgating weekend, this inverter can also provide backup power during an outage. Start and stop your generator from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob. The convenient electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Access all your controls in one spot with the Quick Touch Panel and enjoy the convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers. The reliable 171cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine produces 3100 starting watts, 2800 running watts and can handle your essentials during an outage. Since this inverter produces only Clean Power (less than 3% THD), you can connect your sensitive electronics with confidence. Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). Included are a 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) plus a 12V DC automotive-style outlet with a dual USB adapter and 12-volt DC battery-charging cables. Enjoy up to 8 hours of run time at 25% load when the 1.6-gallon tank of gasoline is full. From 23 feet, this inverter operates at 58 dBA – about the same noise level as normal conversation. Champion’s Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy. Fully assembled with hassle-free set up, the foldaway U-shaped handle makes it easy to store, while the built-in carrying handles and never-flat tires in the included wheel kit make transport a cinch. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.