- Ultra-Powerful - At 15,000 starting watts and 12,000 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 78 dBA from 23 feet
- Electric Start - Trust the reliable 717cc V-Twin Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Covered Outlets - One 120V 30A locking, a 120/240V 30A locking, a 120/240V 50A and four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
- Lift Hook - Designed for safe and easy transport, loading and unloading, plus the Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Champion Support - includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 100111 Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. Owning this rugged 12,000-watt generator means the next time there’s an outage, the power in your house stays on. For projects, the massive 717cc V-Twin Champion OHV engine has what it takes to handle the multiple power tools and large equipment you need to get the job done. Champion’s got convenience covered. You’ll appreciate the handy electric start with included battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. The Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours, while the Lift Hook, foldaway U-shaped handle and never flat tires make it easy to load, unload and move your power where you need it. At 15,000 starting watts and 12,000 running watts, this powerful unit has a durable steel frame and can handle it all in an outage – lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, security system, window AC, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, well pump, microwave and will start and run a central AC with a manual transfer switch (not included). Not only that, but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include 120V 30A (L5-30R) and 120/240V 30A (L14-30R) locking outlets, a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R) and four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 10.9-gallon tank of gasoline, and enjoy up to 9 hours of power at 50% load. From 23 feet, the noise level is 78 dBA, similar to what you’d hear curbside on a busy street. This unit has a low oil shut-off sensor and includes 1.5 quarts of 10W-30 engine oil so all you’ll need to buy is gasoline. This generator is EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence - Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.